My name is Angie, my daily jobs in Bali is to visit various hotels, various villas, various restaurants, to find the best for my clients, which will suit to the needs and expectations.
I am travelling everywhere in the island, I surf, I dive, I snorkel, I go to parties, I got to clubs and bars. I do mountains trekking, I go to hot spring, I visited the local villages, I attend cooking class, Yoga class, meditation, fishing, cayoning, spa & massage…
Do you know, in Bali, there are more than 4000 hotels with around 90 000 rooms available. More than 10 000 restaurants, more than 300 things to do? How to choose hotels for my clients, how to choose places of interests for my clients, how to make my clients love Bali by giving them right advice and opinions becoming my daily profession.
And, I love my job very much. I love Bali very much.
Most of the time, I travel as a tourist, I do spa & massage, and I do shopping for stuffs I like such as woodcarving, bags, clothes, furnitures, electronic items, organic products for face and body, bikinis for beaches, groceries for daily needs, shoes, cosmetics… I live in Bali, as a local, and as a tourist as well.
I work hard, I play hard too. I learn, and I share. Now, we have a team, who has the same passion as me, from Bali, France & Malaysia. We work so hard, trying to put all those information up in this new website but it will take long times as we have more than 10 000 photos to share, more than 1000 stories to tell you about Bali.
We always ask our customers/friends/fans/potential customers/agents… the below questions:
and the lists go on and go on…
Why? Because we are the Bali Tours Planner, we want to provide the best of Bali to you. We love Bali, we truly love Bali, thus, we want to bring the best to you.
What makes Nice Tour Bali difference from other local travel agents?
We provide tours which other agents won’t provide to you at all if you ask us:
1) We bring you to Bulgari Hotel for evening tea and sunset whereby you enjoyed your 100% privacy and you can use the hotel private beach as well.
2) We bring you to Rock Bar for sunset.
3) We bring you to Finns Clubs for lunch and swims.
4) We bring you to Nusa Lembongan Island for seaweed, fishing, mangrove tour and snorkelling.
5) We bring you to Serangan Island to eat the grilled coral fishes. ( I love it so much, best grilled purple coloured fish I had in my life.)
6) We bring you to do shopping in local market like Sukawati market, we even will teach you how to bargain.
7) We bring you to eat famous Ibu Oka Babi Guling, Bebek Bengil dirty duck, Nasi Ayam Kedewatan, Nuris Warung Pork Ribs.
8) We bring you to do spa & massage in Sedona Spa Ubud, Cantika Spa, Bali Botanical, Putri Bali… those are not expensive places but with 5 star services. Bali is famous for spa & massage for a reason. You get your spa in the paddy field, in the jungle, by the river..
Do you know all the places we put up in your itinerary, is not for ordinary tourists, but for those people to find reasons to love Bali more?
I am bringing all my clients and friends to the places I am going regularly. Those are not for agents but for locals and expats who live in Bali like me and my workmates.
Below are some of the photos of my daily life, I am living in Bali currently.
my house in Ubud, Bali
Love this hotel very much…
I have a habit to take photos of myself in front of the mirror of any hotel I inspected/ stayed. It records every moments over the years. I have so many photos of me in Bali.
Since year 2003. I have been living and working in Nice Tour Bali for almost 11 years.
Follow me in Facebook, you will get to know Nice Tour Bali more, and myself more..
Welcome to ask me anything about Bali, I will be very happy to share.
Or ya, I also act as Tour Planner for Nepal – visit the website if you plan to go Nepal too: www.eyesonnepal.com
November 5, 2014
December 19, 2014
October 24, 2016
November 30, 2015