4 days 3 nights Package Honeymoon Bali is a romantic getaway designed for honeymooners who want to enjoy the best of Bali, yet, relaxing enjoy the privacy at own with very special deal only at USD 350.00/Person
Day 1: Your country - Dreamland (Romantic Dinner)
Anyar Estate – Private Pool Villas
12.30 pm: Arrival in Denpasar Airport.
01.00 pm: Pick up from Airport to your hotel.
01.30 pm: Check in Hotel. Welcome Drink. Rest and Relax. Note: Lunch is not included
02.30 pm: Pick up from hotel. The romantic’s journey starts from now. We will visit:
- Padang Padang, one of the most beautiful beach you will ever see. Calm, secluded and away from the main tourism centers, Padang Padang is nothing but sand, see and bliss.
- Suluban Surfer Beach. More than surfer’s privileged destination, Suluban beach will spoil your eyes with it’s jaw dropping scenery, white sand and azure waves.
- Uluwatu Temple – The Temple on The Cliff is one of the most sacred and most gorgeous landmarks in Bali. Between sea and sky, the view is most likely to take your breath away.
5.30 pm to 7.00 pm: We will head to Dreamland for a very special dinner, just for you:
We will arrange a romantic set up at Klapa Restaurant with special menu like below:
- Crisp Spice Soft Shell Crabv(with grapefruit gelee, mesclun salad, basil)
- Beef Teriyaki(Grilled Australian beef tenderloin with shitake, enokitake, shimeji mushroom and teriyaki sauce)
- Passion food mirror (with vanilla ice cream and strawberry coulis)
- Bali Coffee or tea and French petit fours
You will be having your romantic dinner while watching Bali traditional dance at Klapa Restaurant. You can jump into the pool while watching the sunset. Towels will be provided.
Please prepare a set of swimming suits and a set of decent clothes for changing. Please bring nice and bring colors clothes for photos shooting with breath-taking scenery as backdrop
Enjoy… we guarantee these moments to be unforgettable.
08.00 pm: Check in to your villa & free program. The night is yours.
Day 2: Kuta - Tanah Lot Temple
Anyar Estate – Private Pool Villas
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
09.00 am: Enjoy your breakfast and some sweet time at your hotel, which is ideal for couples, we will pick you up at 11.30 a.m.
12.30 pm: Lunch at Pawon Pasundan restaurant
02.30 pm: Daily tour Continues to:
- Taman Ayun, a picturesque royal temple and its fresh green park.
- Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest, a six hectare spread of giant nutmeg trees, inhabited by playful monkeys, who like to make friends with visitors and receive hand-given food.
- Tanah Lot sunset Tour. Home of Pura Tanah Lot, one of the seven sea temples in Bali, Tanah Lot offers one of the most exotic sunset view in Bali and the world.
07.00 pm: Dinner at Dewi Sinta Restaurant.
08.00 p.m: Back to hotel. Rest & Relax, enjoy your evening!
Day 3: Seminyak - Ubud
Beji Ubud Resort
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
08.00 am: After breakfast and checkout from your hotel, we will visit:
- Batubulan Village, where you will learn everything about Batik, the traditional Indonesian painted fabric.
- Mas Village, with must see gold and silverwork.
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace, with its unique view of stepped padi fields and refreshing ambiance.
- Kintamani for Lake & Volcano.
01.00 pm: Lunch at Kintamani view point. (Buffet)
03.30 pm: After lunch, we will visit:
- Coffee Farm to taste the kopi luwak, or civet cat coffee, said to be the best coffee in the world and holy grail of all coffee enthusiasts.
- Ubud Market and Ubud Palace. Ubud, all about arts, culture and spirituality, will let you marvel at its palace over a lotus lake, and colorful local market.
05.00pm: Check in Beji Ubud Resort hotel. Free & Easy at your own leisure.
07.30 pm: Pick up from hotel or spa centre and dinner at D’Star Bebek Ubud. Menu: Bebek Kare, Bebek Guling, Bebek BBQ, Bebek Bumbu Bali & Bebek Goreng.
08.30 pm: Drop back to hotel. Rest & Relax.
Optional: Massage at Sedona Spa Ubud = Price from 100 000rp (USD10)
Leaving Bali without a massage would be too bad. Leaving Ubud without a massage is simply a no-no. Sedona spa is one of the best massage parlors in Bali, with its view on the rice fields and gorgeous couple and single rooms.
The pickup from Sedona Spa at Beji Ubud Resort & Spa will be at 5.00pm.
Massage Therapy Menu: (Price from USD20, we can book on behalf, just let the tour guide know about it.)
- Javanese Lulur: 17 Century Javanese Royal treatment. A relaxing one hour massages using a combination of techniques, followed by a turmeric scrub to exfoliate dead skin. Than Yogurt is gently applied to leave your skin smooth, supple and shiny. Finally, you immerse yourself in a bath of exotic flowers. A truly royal treatment
- 2Balinese Boreh: A relaxing one hour massages using a combination of techniques. This is followed by a Balinese boreh body mask, which helps in regulating blood circulation and reducing muscle aches and rheumatism. It makes the skin more elastic and assists the body & recovers from fever and flu. This is not recommended for people with high blood pressure and pregnant women. Feel the warm and tingly sensation after application. Finally, you relax with a hot shower.
- Seaweed Sensation: It begins with a relaxing one-hour Balinese massage followed by a special exfoliating seaweed body scrub. This is a seaweed body mask is applied which is composed of seaweed, maize and clay. This mask is especially effective in maintaining the natural beauty of your skin. Finally, you immerse yourself in a bath of exotic flowers.
- Milk Bath: Queen Cleopatra is secret for beauty in longevity. A relaxing one hour massages using a combination of techniques. It’s followed by a milk body scrub from our selection of natural products. Our body mask promotes whitening and softening of the skin and helps regeneration of skin cells. Finally, you immerse yourself in a bath of exotic flowers.
- Honey Bath: A relaxing one hour massages using a combination of techniques. Than honey with a squeeze of lime is left for 15 minute to deeply moisturizer your body. Finally, you immerse yourself in a bath of exotic flowers.
Optional Tour: Kintamani Volcano Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking = USD 60
Interested in trekking the Mount Batur volcano and witness a spectacular sunrise? Starting from Ubud, your adventure will begin at 4 am. You will arrive at Mount Batur Peak by 6.00 a.m. It bears repeating, the sunrise view is unforgettable.
You will probably want to get your sweater and jacket ready, the air is really crisp up there.
This trekking intermezzo is a must have experience for mountain lovers!
Note: Additional USD 60 will be charge for guides, government tax and insurance.
Day 4: Ubud - Bedegul - Airport
10.30 am: After breakfast and check-out from your hotel, we will bring you to:
- Bedugul Temple on the lake, a fantastic view and golden occasion for photo lovers.
- Bedugul Fruit & Food market. Here you can find strawberries plus a myriad of tropical fruits, vegetables, corn and orchids. This is a great place to buy exotic spices, with mixed gift packs being especially popular.
12.30 pm: Lunch at Pacung Restaurant. Buffet lunch, with a nice view facing the valley.
02.30 pm: Daily tour continues. If time available, will drop to Krisna wholesales centre.
00.00 pm: Arrive in Airport. Check in Airport. Tour ends.
Price & Terms
What is included?
- 3 x nights accommodations in Bali as per itinerary.
- All land transportation as per itinerary.
- Driver guide – Indonesian/English Speaking.
- All meals stated in the itinerary.
- Parking and Petrol Fees.
- 21% government tax and service charge.
- Mineral water in car x 4 days.
- Tour Insurance.
- All entrance fees.
- Donations and “Sarong” Fees when you enter to temples.
- Welcome drinks in your hotels.
- Luggage handling during hotel and airport transfers.
- Tips to tour guide/driver.
What is not included?
- Personal Expenses.
- Bar bills in your hotel such as soft drink, beers, snacks.
- Laundry, international phone calls.
- Items mentioned as ‘at your own expense’ in the itinerary.
- Optional Tours.